Meet Our Governing Board
Our governing board helps the district achieve our curriculum and other educational services goals in order to meet the challenge of a growing and diverse community. In partnership with the Tombstone district administration and faculty and the community, it oversees policy development and assures that we meet our students' educational needs so that all TUSD students can reach their potential.
Agenda Posting Declaration
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 38-431.02, 15-321 and Tombstone Unified School District policy BEDA, the Tombstone Unified School District No. 1 hereby states that all notices of the meetings of the Tombstone Unified School District No. 1 and any of its committees and subcommittees will be posted at the following locations:
- Huachuca City School, 100 School Drive, Huachuca City, AZ. 85616. *M–F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tombstone High School, 1211 Yellowjacket Way, Tombstone, AZ. 85638 *M–F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Walter J. Meyer School, 411 N. 9th Street, Tombstone, AZ. 85638 *M–F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tombstone District Office, 411 N. 9th Street, Tombstone, AZ. 85638 *M–F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tombstone USD #1 District website 24/7
*Except legal/school holidays
Such notices will indicate the date, time, and place of the meeting and will include an agenda or information concerning the manner in which the public may obtain an agenda for the meeting. The district office and the district website are the two legal posting sites.